Do you need help with your Quality Management System?
InterCompliance Technical Services is a consulting firm assisting organizations in the development and maintenance of several of the Quality Management System (QMS) elements. Ensuring the QMS continuing suitability, adequacy, effectiveness, and improvement.
InterCompliance Technical Services offers the personnel with the experience to support your business needs, whether you are an organization with a mature QMS or one that is just developing the ways into a field requiring a formal QMS.
Why are we here?
InterCompliance Technical Services was founded to respond to the needs of organizations doing business in fields that are mandated to maintain a QMS.
Often time’s organizations face a reality of not having enough internal resources, expertise, and/or the time to hire and train people to manage QMS related elements. Especially those starting in business, experiencing rapid growth or simply those going thru an increase of workload because of a special cause…we are here for you!
Note: Under ISO9001:2015 the QMS elements referenced above are contained within Leadership, Planning, Support, Operation, Performance Evaluation, and Improvement.
We can help you to Improve!
InterCompliance Technical Services can support your organization in all the elements of the QMS elements by providing the skills and expertise in the areas of:
- QMS Policies/Procedures Development, and Implementation
- Manufacturing Processes Procedures Development ,and Implementation
- Verification/Validation Execution, and Documentation. Plans, Protocols, and Reports
- Statistical Analysis, Hypothesis Testing, Sample Size Determination
- QMS Audit Program
- Supplier Management, and Improvement
- Measurement System Analysis, Gage R&R Studies
- Corrective and Preventive Actions, Investigation, Responses, Effectiveness Verification